A New Study on the EU's Dual Standard of Food
Alcoholic beverages will be tested for the first time, reported NOVA TV.
The country is launching a new study on the EU's double standard of food.
Alcoholic beverages will be tested for the first time. Probably the main foods to be checked for a double standard will be pasta, dairy products, canned food, olive oil, beer, and wine.
The study will last 18 months.
- » Bulgaria Will Finance Lung Transplants in Non-EU Countries
- » New York Banned Flavoured E-Cigarettes
- » The Air in the Classrooms in Bulgaria - Dangerous for the Children’s Health
- » Bulgarian Women Had over 5,300 Abortions in just Three Months
- » The Early Start of School Classes Affects the Psyche of Children
- » Pizza for Breakfast - Better than Cereal?