Moscow Warns of the Deployment of US Nuclear Weapons in Europe
The United States is preparing for its use, said the Director of the Non-Proliferation and Arms Control of the Russian MFA, quoted by NOVA TV.
Having a nuclear weapon in Europe, the United States is preparing to use it, RIA Novosti told the director of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Vladimir Ermakov, of the Russian MFA's Directorate for Non-proliferation and Control.
"Unfortunately, some Washington-dependent countries are doing nothing or just feared to think about the provocation that in the twenty-first century Europe is preparing for the adoption of a nuclear weapon by including non-nuclear states ", he said.
The diplomat criticizes European countries for allowing Washington to put them at risk.
Last week, the UN Headquarters in New York completed a two-week meeting of the preparatory committee for the Review Conference in 2020 on the Non-Proliferation Treaty.
At that meeting, the Russian delegation, according to Ermakov, was "guided primarily by the tasks of preserving and ensuring the sustainable functioning of the NPT, a balanced approach to the three key components - nuclear non-proliferation, nuclear disarmament and peaceful use of atomic energy. "
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Turkey Declared 20 km Border near Bulgaria for a Prohibited Military Zone
- » Law Changes in Bulgaria: 3 Years of Imprisonment , Fine to 10,000 BGN for Anyone Who Violates Rules against COVID-19
- » Minister Karakachanov: The United States has Given Bulgaria $87 Million for Military Equipment
- » Expert: The NRA Data Leak Have Attracted the Attention of Hackers from around the World
- » There is No Migration Pressure Along Our Borders with Turkey and Greece
- » Opinion: Turkish Operation in Syria