Bulgaria’s National Chemistry Team Earned 3 medals in Saint Petersburg
Bulgaria’s National Chemistry Team earned one gold and two silver medals at the 53rd International Mendeleev Chemistry Olympiad in Saint Petersburg, Russia. A total of 150 young people from 29 European, Asian and African countries participated at the International Chemistry Olympiad.
At another competition- the European Union Science Olympiad held in Almada (Portugal) Bulgarian students won three sliver and three bronze medals./ BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: The Аpplication in the High Schools Starts Today
- » Bulgaria: Mathematics Olympiad is Being Held Today, June 29
- » Bulgarian Education Minister Valchev: The New School Year Will Start In Person
- » Bulgaria: Summer Student Programs for the United States Have Been Canceled
- » Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandakova: Between 700 and 1,000 people Will be Tested for COVID-19 in Kindergartens
- » Sofia: Parents Protest Over the Lack of Places in Kindergartens and Nurseries