President Radev Launches a Series of Meetings For the Election of a Next Chief Prosecutor
The two will discuss the criteria for choosing the next head of state prosecution and its future powers.
The term of office of the current Chief Prosecutor expires in January 2020, and the procedure for choosing his successor is open between 4 and 6 months earlier.
It involves two stages: voting in the Supreme Judicial Council by a qualified majority and agreement with the presidential institution.
Besides Sotir Tsatsarov, the head of state will also talk about the issue with a number of representatives of the judiciary and the executive, as well as various public organizations.
- » API Has Selected an International Toll Collection Service Company
- » Bio Farmers in Bulgaria Received Another BGN 9 Million For Organic Farming
- » Bulgaria to Take Over Rotating PABSEC Presidency
- » Bulgaria is Part of the 8 Countries Where a New Supercomputer will be Installed
- » Bulgarian Trade Unions and Employers Against Reduction of VAT on Flour and Medicines
- » Bulgarian Cabinet Adopted the Annual Report of the Council for Disaster Risk Reduction