Tickets Available for Retro Train Ride from Sofia to Bankya
Tickets are now available for the adventure trip with Baba Metsa retro train, Bulgaria’s railway company BDZ said on May 10, reports BNT.
The adventure journey with the steam locomotive from Sofia to Bankya will start from Sofia central station at 09:00 on May 18.
During its stay in the resort town of Bankya, all visitors will have the opportunity to enjoy the first national festival of street artists.
The journey back to Sofia will start from Bankya at 14:30.
The steam locomotive, known as Baba Metsa (Granny Bear), is one of the 16.27 series, produced in 1948. It is among the two of its kind in the world, which is still performing its duty on rails.
- » Bulgarian Chef Andre Tokev Could Become a Global Celebrity
- » Rihanna is the Richest Female Singer in the World
- » Sofia's Unique Floret Restaurant and Bar Celebrating Its First Birthday
- » Important Points to Note About the 2019 Eurovision Song Contest
- » Today We Celebrate The International Day of Families
- » Jenny Sushe Wants More than Half a Million Dollars from Bulgarian Boxer Kubrat Pulev