Tickets Available for Retro Train Ride from Sofia to Bankya
Tickets are now available for the adventure trip with Baba Metsa retro train, Bulgaria’s railway company BDZ said on May 10, reports BNT.
The adventure journey with the steam locomotive from Sofia to Bankya will start from Sofia central station at 09:00 on May 18.
During its stay in the resort town of Bankya, all visitors will have the opportunity to enjoy the first national festival of street artists.
The journey back to Sofia will start from Bankya at 14:30.
The steam locomotive, known as Baba Metsa (Granny Bear), is one of the 16.27 series, produced in 1948. It is among the two of its kind in the world, which is still performing its duty on rails.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Understanding Hemp Oil
- » Prince William Visited Oxford Scientists Developing a Vaccine Against COVID-19
- » Ministry of Education and Science Recommends Postponing the Proms in Bulgaria
- » Mr Bean’s Essential COVID-19 Checklist, Watch The Video
- » David and Victoria Beckham to Build Secret Tunnel in Their House for Security
- » WhatsApp Down? - Thousands of Users Report Problem with the App