Bulgarian Parliament Opened Faculty of Medicine at University in Burgas
The Parliament has decided that a Faculty of Medicine should be opened at the Prof. Dr. Asen Zlatarov University in Burgas, Focus News Agency reports. The decision was adopted unanimously with 91 votes in favour.
The proposal for the medical faculty was made by the Academic Council of the University. The new unit will have 54 lecturers in 9 departments and 70% of the lectures will be led by professors and associated professors. The new faculty will teach medicine, dentistry, and medicine in healthcare and sports. The university already has the necessary facilities. For clinical practice, the institution will conclude contracts with two university hospitals in Burgas.
- » Valchev: Teachers Should Inspire Children
- » Most of the High Schools Graduates Will Sit a Biology or English Exam
- » Increase in The amount of the Withdrawn Student Credits
- » Test Results Show That Math is the Hardest Subject for 4th Graders
- » Today High School Graduates Take State Exam in Bulgarian Language and Literature
- » Bulgarian Education Ministry Considers Free Education for Certain University Majors