Bulgarian Parliament Opened Faculty of Medicine at University in Burgas
The Parliament has decided that a Faculty of Medicine should be opened at the Prof. Dr. Asen Zlatarov University in Burgas, Focus News Agency reports. The decision was adopted unanimously with 91 votes in favour.
The proposal for the medical faculty was made by the Academic Council of the University. The new unit will have 54 lecturers in 9 departments and 70% of the lectures will be led by professors and associated professors. The new faculty will teach medicine, dentistry, and medicine in healthcare and sports. The university already has the necessary facilities. For clinical practice, the institution will conclude contracts with two university hospitals in Burgas.
- » Eurostat: 83% of Bulgarian Graduates Find a Job
- » Over 17,000 Students in Bulgaria will Study in Renovated Schools With European Money
- » 250 965 BGN Are Assignеd for Students' Scholarships for Sports Successes
- » IT Professionals Remain the Highest-Paid Workers in 2018
- » Burgas Municipality Wants to Take Control of the Maritime School in the City
- » The Anglo-American School in Sofia Opened an Art Centre