Bulgarian Parliament Opened Faculty of Medicine at University in Burgas
The Parliament has decided that a Faculty of Medicine should be opened at the Prof. Dr. Asen Zlatarov University in Burgas, Focus News Agency reports. The decision was adopted unanimously with 91 votes in favour.
The proposal for the medical faculty was made by the Academic Council of the University. The new unit will have 54 lecturers in 9 departments and 70% of the lectures will be led by professors and associated professors. The new faculty will teach medicine, dentistry, and medicine in healthcare and sports. The university already has the necessary facilities. For clinical practice, the institution will conclude contracts with two university hospitals in Burgas.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » May 24 - Bulgaria Celebrates National Day of Culture and Slavic Script
- » Bulgaria: Three Options for Schools in September
- » High School Graduates Will Receive Their Diplomas on Time
- » M3 College Becomes the First Online PR College in Bulgaria
- » The Cabinet has Approved 2.4 Million BGN for Scientific Research for Related to COVID-19
- » Minister Krasimir Valchev: The School Year will End without Attendance