Balloon with Tourists got Stuck in Rocks in the Bulgarian Rhodopes
A group of tourists flying on a balloon got stuck between rocks in the Rhodopes around 20:30 on Thursday, announced the Mountain Rescue Service at the Bulgarian Red Cross.
No one got injured in the incident. Tourists have been rescued by Civil Protection.
The accident occurred in the area of Ustina village, in the area known as the "Tower".
The balloon took off from Perushtitsa but a few minutes later it lost its height and stuck in the rocks, an eyewitness told TrafficNews.
During the incident with the balloon, four people were flying and they were lucky to be without injuries.
- » A Foreign Soldier Has Died in NATO Military Dry Run near Plovdiv
- » Severe Car Crash at the Central Junction of "Orlov Most" in Sofia
- » Lightning Strikes a 20-year-old in Sofia
- » Severe Car Crash near the Sea Capital of Bulgaria - Varna - Two Women Died
- » One Man Died, Four Are Injured in a Car Accident with a Police Patrol Car
- » New Contamination after Oil Spill! This Time near Burgas