BSP Increases Its Electoral Support
The electoral support distance between the two main political parties in Bulgaria GERB and the Bulgarian Socialist Party has increased from 1.5% to 2% in favor of BSB by May 8, the latest survey of Mediana sociological agency shows. BSP would receive 31.9% of the votes and GERB would earn 29.9% of the votes if elections were held now.
This is not due to the inflow of new supporters to BSP, but is rather due to outflow of supporters from GERB party, Mediana contends. The third political party which will send MEPs to the European Parliament for sure is the Movement for Rights and Freedoms. It would earn 10.7% of the votes if elections were held today, the survey further shows.
/According to BNR
- » President Rumen Radev Met with th US Ambassador to Bulgaria Justin Friedman
- » MFA: No Data For Bulgarians Affected by the Floods in Northern Greece
- » Prime Minister Borisov Met with the Greek Minister For Migration Policy
- » Rosen Zhelyazkov Discusses Mobility Package with EU Ministers in Brussels
- » Ministry of Interior: Migration Pressure in the Region is Increasing
- » PM Boyko Borissov Comments the Change in the Position of the Bulgarian Government on Belene NPP