British Are Once Again Interested In Buying Bulgarian Properties
Bulgaria returns to the top 10 of the overseas property buying sites in 2019 in the UK aplaceinthesun.com rating platform, quoted by the newspaper "Bulgarian News". Bulgaria ranked ninth place in the chart preceded by Turkey, Florida, Cyprus, Italy, Greece, Portugal, France and Spain. Barbados, also a new country on the list, ranked the tenth place.
"It may be the European Union’s poorest country but Bulgaria is rich in property opportunities. Up to 10,000 UK citizens call this Balkan nation home. Many bought during the early noughties boom years when properties could be snapped up for bargain-basement prices. Developers along the country’s 230-mile Black Sea coast and high up in its emerging ski resorts went wild, snapping up seemingly every spare acre of land to build myriad apartment blocks." That's how the article "Time for a New Look at Bulgarian Properties in 2019?" published in aplaceinthesun.com begins. At the moment there are 2434 properties available in Bulgaria.
“A small percentage of British buyers are still looking to buy properties at bargain prices or purchase houses with the intention of moving to Bulgaria permanently,” says Ben Collins of Collins Estates, which specialises in the resale market along the Black Sea coast.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: There is No Bubble in the Real Estate Market. For Now
- » Price of housing in Bulgaria has risen by more than the EU average since 2010
- » Bulgaria: Property Prices will Rise this year as well
- » Bulgaria: More People are Looking for Properties in which No One has Lived
- » Digital Real Estate 101: 3 Tips To Generate Passive Income
- » Are Brits Investing In Bulgaria Because Of Its Lenient Travel Restrictions?