Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Was Welcomed in Sibiu by Romania's President Klaus Iohannis
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov was welcomed in Sibiu by Romanian President Klaus Iohannis for the informal meeting of the heads of state and government of the EU member states.
On the Day of Europe, they gathered in the Romanian city to discuss strategic plans for the EU in the coming years, the government information service said.
The Euroleague program began with a traditional exchange of views with European Parliament President Antonio Tajani and a family photograph of Piazza Mare.
The program continues with a working lunch dedicated to Europe's place in the world.
- » About 3% of the National Revenue Agency Data are Affected by the Attack on its Servers
- » The President Vetoed the Financing of the Parties From the Business
- » The Closed Swimming Pools in Sofia Have Removed the Violations and are Already Working
- » 38 Streets and the Square in the Old Town of Veliko Tarnovo Were Repaired
- » Deputies Decide Whether Bulgarians Will Use Voting Machines
- » The Number of Employed People in Bulgaria Exceeds Registered Unemployed in the First 6 Months of 2019