Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Was Welcomed in Sibiu by Romania's President Klaus Iohannis
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov was welcomed in Sibiu by Romanian President Klaus Iohannis for the informal meeting of the heads of state and government of the EU member states.
On the Day of Europe, they gathered in the Romanian city to discuss strategic plans for the EU in the coming years, the government information service said.
The Euroleague program began with a traditional exchange of views with European Parliament President Antonio Tajani and a family photograph of Piazza Mare.
The program continues with a working lunch dedicated to Europe's place in the world.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree