Rumen Radev: The Bulgarian People Showed a Sustainable System of Tolerance
This is what the president said about the Pope's visit, reported NOVA TV.
"The Bulgarian people have shown the world that they have a sustainable system of tolerance." This is what President Rumen Radev commented on the visit of the Pope in Bulgaria.
Today, the head of state gathered representatives of various denominations at a formal dinner. The occasion is Ramadan's holy month for the Muslims.
Radev urged religious leaders to prevent foreign influences and to keep peace and solidarity.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree