Rumen Radev: The Bulgarian People Showed a Sustainable System of Tolerance
This is what the president said about the Pope's visit, reported NOVA TV.
"The Bulgarian people have shown the world that they have a sustainable system of tolerance." This is what President Rumen Radev commented on the visit of the Pope in Bulgaria.
Today, the head of state gathered representatives of various denominations at a formal dinner. The occasion is Ramadan's holy month for the Muslims.
Radev urged religious leaders to prevent foreign influences and to keep peace and solidarity.
- » The Number of Employed People in Bulgaria Exceeds Registered Unemployed in the First 6 Months of 2019
- » Fandakova: Maya Manolova is the BSP Candidate for Mayor of the Capital
- » Change of Traffic in Sofia - See Where
- » Mayor of Sofia : I haven’t yet Made a Decision whether to Run in the Local Elections
- » Alexander Yordanov: Serbia Must First Become a Member of NATO Before the EU
- » The EC Launches the Awareness Campaign ‘YOU’RE RIGHT’