THREE HUNDRED AMERICANS LEAVE `COOPERATIVE KEY`
Politics | September 14, 2001, Friday // 00:00
Nearly 300 US servicemen who take part in the international exercise `Cooperative Key - 2001`started to go back to their permanent bases on September 14, the Director of the Press Center colonel Stoyanov announced. The participants were ordered to return. About 100 servicemen mainly from the operational body continue their participation in the exercise, though. At 12 noon, September 14, the participants in `Cooperative Key – 2001` honored with one minute silence the memory of the innocent victims from US. The national flags of all participating countries were lowered. Flights took place as part of the exercises.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Defense Minister: We Cannot Provide this Specific Ammunition to Ukraine
- » It is already Clear that Bulgarian Ammunition will reach Ukraine
- » Romania has yet to Explain Why it Detained Bulgarian Fishing Vessels
- » Foreign Minister: Serbia does not fulfill the Agreements on the Rights of Bulgarians in the Country
- » Will we Arrest Putin if he comes to Bulgaria?
- » Bulgaria: Hundreds Protested in Sofia, demanding the Impeachment of President Radev