Central Electoral Commission Received Another BGN 9 million For the Machine Vote
The government also allocated an additional BGN 9 million to the Central Electoral Commission to secure the machine vote for the upcoming elections to the European Parliament on 26 May.
They will cover additional costs for the CEC to ensure machine vote during the European elections.
It must be held in at least 3000 polling stations in accordance with the Transitional and Concluding Provisions of the Electoral Code amending the Electoral Code in the process of electing the members of the European Parliament from the Republic of Bulgaria in 2019, at least 3,000 polling stations.
The CEC selected Ciela Norma AD as a public procurement contractor to hire 3000 specialized devices with software for electronic machine voting installed.
The company will also provide logistics and maintenance of the specialized devices to the section election commissions in the country, training of personnel to work with them.
- » Digital Card Guides Volunteers in 'Let's Clean Bulgaria Together' Campaign
- » Parking Lot at the Vasil Levski Stadium Metro Station Will be Open Within 2 Weeks
- » Will There be a Public-Private Partnership in Cybersecurity?
- » The Deadline For Submitting Bids For Cleaning Companies in Sofia Expires
- » White Brotherhood of Bulgaria Gather for Supernatural-like Ritual near Rila Lakes
- » The Fire in the Old Landfill in Svishtov is Under Control, Crews on Site are Monitoring the Situation