Bitcoin Reached its Highest Level since the Beginning of the Year
The Virtual Currency Bitcoin has reached a price of $ 6,124.10 today - its highest value in 2019 to date. Bitcoin rises 0.49% in the morning, according to Coin Desk. Most of the other cryptocurrencies, however, are traded in different directions.
Eterium declines by 0.11 percent to 176.82 dollars. The battlefield is currently attracting the attention of technical analysts and investment firms after recovering from a 74 percent drop last year, which reached a level of less than $ 4,000.
April was a very good month for the most popular virtual currency. For comparison, at the beginning of last month, a bitcoin was exchanged for just over $ 4100 a share, which made an appreciation of about 45% in just over a month./ Econ.bg
- » Sofia Hosts the international Meeting of Development Banks From the Balkans and Central and Eastern Europe
- » Inflation For May is 0.1 per cent
- » Free Trading In 2019: How Innovations In Tech Are Making It Possible
- » Trade Unions in Bulgaria: Grey Economy is 30%
- » Bulgaria's Loss of Goods' Counterfeiting is Over BGN 800 Million Per Year
- » Bulgaria Ranks 5th Among the 28 Member States of the EU on Economic Growth