Bitcoin Reached its Highest Level since the Beginning of the Year
The Virtual Currency Bitcoin has reached a price of $ 6,124.10 today - its highest value in 2019 to date. Bitcoin rises 0.49% in the morning, according to Coin Desk. Most of the other cryptocurrencies, however, are traded in different directions.
Eterium declines by 0.11 percent to 176.82 dollars. The battlefield is currently attracting the attention of technical analysts and investment firms after recovering from a 74 percent drop last year, which reached a level of less than $ 4,000.
April was a very good month for the most popular virtual currency. For comparison, at the beginning of last month, a bitcoin was exchanged for just over $ 4100 a share, which made an appreciation of about 45% in just over a month./ Econ.bg
- » Bulgaria Is among the Countries Which Attracted Most Funds under the Juncker Investment Plan
- » Oil Prices Rise with 10%
- » Greece is Preparing to Cut Income Taxes
- » In the Period January - June 2019 Bulgarian Exports to the EU Grew by 5.1%
- » In 2018 the Goods Exported From Bulgaria amounted to BGN 56 030.4 Million
- » The Amount of the Fiscal Reserve as of June 30 is BGN 11.7 billion