Over 4,000 Children from 74 Schools in BulgariaTook Part in the Road Safety Olympiad
Over 4,000 children from 74 schools have taken part in the Road Safety Olympics, Bogdan Milchev, a member of the Management Board of the Institute for Road Safety, told Focus Radio. The project was implemented in the regions of Sofia, Stara Zagora, Pleven and Ruse, and attracted great interest, he said.
He further said the tests showed that some children were very well-prepared but some made a lot of mistakes. “We need to change the programme and what children are taught. The training after grade 8, especially in vocational high schools of transport, should be conducted at a different level,” said Bogdan Milchev, adding that road safety training simulators should be used in school.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » May 24 - Bulgaria Celebrates National Day of Culture and Slavic Script
- » Bulgaria: Three Options for Schools in September
- » High School Graduates Will Receive Their Diplomas on Time
- » M3 College Becomes the First Online PR College in Bulgaria
- » The Cabinet has Approved 2.4 Million BGN for Scientific Research for Related to COVID-19
- » Minister Krasimir Valchev: The School Year will End without Attendance