Bulgarian Ministry of the Interior Opens 24-hour Hotline for Reports on European Election Process Violations
The Ministry of the Interior (MoI) has opened a 24-hour hotline for reporting violations related to the election process, said the Ministry of the Interior. The information reported must be relevant to the activities of the ministry during the election process. Until May 27, the Ministry of the Interior will receive reports at 02/982 22 32 or at email@example.com during the preparation and the elections for members of the European Parliament.
- » Wide Variation of Consumption Per Capita Across EU Member States
- » European Court Organizes Round Table on Effective Investigations into Killings and ill-treatment in Sofia, Bulgaria
- » Sofia Lost the Race for the Seat of the European Labor Authority
- » Today, It Will Become Clear Whether Sofia Will be the Seat of the European Labor Authority
- » Bulgarian Regional Ministry Imposed Sanctions for BGN 22.6 Million for Violations of EU Projects
- » Bulgaria Among 13 Countries with a Declaration on Accelerated EU Integration of the Western Balkans