Bulgarian Ministry of the Interior Opens 24-hour Hotline for Reports on European Election Process Violations
The Ministry of the Interior (MoI) has opened a 24-hour hotline for reporting violations related to the election process, said the Ministry of the Interior. The information reported must be relevant to the activities of the ministry during the election process. Until May 27, the Ministry of the Interior will receive reports at 02/982 22 32 or at email@example.com during the preparation and the elections for members of the European Parliament.
- » MFA: No Data For Bulgarians Affected by the Floods in Northern Greece
- » Rosen Zhelyazkov Discusses Mobility Package with EU Ministers in Brussels
- » Mariya Gabriel Nominated to be European Commissioner For Innovation and Youth
- » Maria Gabriel Opens the Fourth Edition of the Digital Life and Design Conference in Brussels
- » The Distribution of the Resources in the European Commission Will be Announced Today
- » European Commissioner Vytenis Andriukaitis Arrives in Bulgaria