BULGARIA HONORED US VICTIMS MEMORY
Politics | September 14, 2001, Friday // 00:00
The Bulgarian President Stoyanov and Prime Minister Saxe-Coburg honored the memory of the innocent victims from the US terrorist attacks with one-minute silence at 12 noon on September 14. `Huge tragedy. Thank you for being here,` President Stoyanov said to the citizens who came in front of the Presidency building. A couple of minutes before 12 noon, the Prime Minister Saxe-Coburg and Stoyan Ganev went out the Cabinet` building. `Now we should think what terrorism means for our community and to show solidarity with the victims,` the Prime Minister told journalists. The Bulgarian government announced September 14 National Day of Mourning in Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Defense Minister: We Cannot Provide this Specific Ammunition to Ukraine
- » It is already Clear that Bulgarian Ammunition will reach Ukraine
- » Romania has yet to Explain Why it Detained Bulgarian Fishing Vessels
- » Foreign Minister: Serbia does not fulfill the Agreements on the Rights of Bulgarians in the Country
- » Will we Arrest Putin if he comes to Bulgaria?
- » Bulgaria: Hundreds Protested in Sofia, demanding the Impeachment of President Radev