Energy Expert: Bulgaria Can Import Gas From the US at a Bargain Price, But Not Now
Hristo Kazadjiev predicts gas price growth in the coming months, reported NOVA TV.
"Bulgaria can import gas from the US at a bargain price and minimize transport costs for the raw material." This is the energy expert Hristo Kazandzhiev in an interview with Darik. He predicts a rise in gas prices in the coming months, DarikNews reports.
However, gas supplies from the United States can not be implemented at the moment because the necessary gas transmission infrastructure is not built. Hristo Kazandzhiev commented on Bulgaria's intention to negotiate gas supply from the United States.
The price of gas on the international markets will slightly increase thinks Hristo Kazandzhiev. He believes that the state-owned Bulgargaz will take measures to keep the price of the fuel up to the beginning of the autumn
- » The Ministry of Energy and the KEWR Support the Creation of a Natural Gas Exchange in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister Will Attend a High-Level Energy Summit in Belgrade
- » First American Liquefied Gas for Bulgaria
- » Dutch Company Wants to Supply US Blue Fuel to Bulgaria
- » KEVR: The Prices of Heating in Bulgaria will Start Rising from July due to the Situation in Iran and Venezuela
- » Prices of Heating in Bulgaria is Expected to Rise on Average by 4.5% on July 1, and Electricity - by 3.5%