Movement on Trakia Motorway Will be Stopped on May 6 Due to the Visit of Pope Francis
The limitation is in connection with the visit of Pope Francis to Rakovski, reported NOVA TV.
On May 6 (Monday) at short intervals before noon and in the afternoon the traffic on Trakia Highway in the 119th to 165th km will be stopped. The restriction is in connection with the visit of Pope Francis to Rakovski, the press agency of the Road Infrastructure Agency announced.
The route in the direction of Burgas is from the Plovdiv-West road junction at 119 km of Trakia Motorway along I-8 to Popovitsa village, then on road II-66 Popovitsa - Chirpan to road junction "Plodovitovo "At 165 km of Trakia Motorway, and back for the travelers to Sofia.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree