Johannes Hahn Called For a Unification of Europe and Integration of the Western Balkans
The European Commissioner for Enlargement and Good Neighbourhood Johannes Hahn wrote in Twitter that it was time to finalize the historic project of uniting Europe and integration in the Western Balkans.
"This vision has come true and it is time to look ahead and finalize the historic project of uniting Europe and the integration of the Western Balkans. I am sure that together with this will be a successful story for both sides. Together we are stronger, "Hahn wrote on the occasion of the 15th anniversary of the accession of 10 Central and Eastern European countries to the EU.
In his view, this is an ambitious project based on joint efforts and a vision for ensuring peace, prosperity and security for all citizens of the European Union.
- » EU Leaders Decide Who to Inherit Jean-Claude Juncker
- » Bulgaria Ranks on one of the Last Places for Innovations in EU
- » The Netherlands Has Blocked Negotiations with Albania For the EU
- » So Far, the EU Has Done Nothing to Save the 2015 Nuclear Agreement, Iran Said
- » The EU Introduces More Secure Identity Documents
- » The EU Has Adopted Additional Rules to Combat Illegal Migration