Johannes Hahn Called For a Unification of Europe and Integration of the Western Balkans
The European Commissioner for Enlargement and Good Neighbourhood Johannes Hahn wrote in Twitter that it was time to finalize the historic project of uniting Europe and integration in the Western Balkans.
"This vision has come true and it is time to look ahead and finalize the historic project of uniting Europe and the integration of the Western Balkans. I am sure that together with this will be a successful story for both sides. Together we are stronger, "Hahn wrote on the occasion of the 15th anniversary of the accession of 10 Central and Eastern European countries to the EU.
In his view, this is an ambitious project based on joint efforts and a vision for ensuring peace, prosperity and security for all citizens of the European Union.
- » The EU Council Endorsed Kövesi's Candidacy For Prosecutor General
- » The European Parliament Supported a New Postponement of Brexit
- » The European Parliament is Discussing Brexit
- » There Will be New Parliamentary Elections in Spain on November 10th
- » The European Parliament Backed Christine Lagarde as ECB chief
- » The Nomination of Lagarde for President of the ECB Will be Voted Today