Boyko Borissov Will Meet with Bavarian Prime Minister Marcus Zöder
Zöder is visiting Bulgaria at the invitation of the Bulgarian Prime Minister, reported NOVA TV.
The Prime Ministers of Bulgaria and Bavaria - Boyko Borissov and Marcus Zöder will hold a four-eye meeting in the building of the Council of Ministers on 2 May. Zöder is visiting Bulgaria at the invitation of the Bulgarian Prime Minister.
The two will discuss the cooperation between Bulgaria and Bavaria in the areas of home affairs, security, economy and finance as well as topics on the European agenda.
After the bilateral meeting of Borissov and Zöder, plenary talks will be held between the delegations of Bulgaria and Bavaria.
Later, Prime Ministers Boyko Borissov and Marcus Zöder will take part in a roundtable on "Protection of the EU's external border and migration policies", organized by the Ministry of Interior and the Hanns Seidel Foundation.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Congratulated the Republic of North Macedonia on its Accession to NATO
- » U.S. Embassy Sofia and the America for Bulgaria Foundation Announce a Financial Gift Program To Support Bulgarians
- » The President Canceled his Visit to Germany because of the Coronavirus
- » The President Called on the Institutions to Keep Discipline via Good Organization, Clear Instructions and Actions in Compliance with Law
- » President Rumen Radev Discussed with Ambassador Dong Xiaojun Strengthening the International Cooperation against Coronavirus
- » Rumen Radev in Durres: Solidarity and Compassion in Hard Times are the Road to Achieving Sustainable Stability and Prosperity in the Balkans