Bulgarian Football Legend Dies Aged 77
Bulgaria’s football legend Dinko Dermendzhiev – Chico died a month before turning 78. Earlier this morning, in the small hours of 1 May, the iconic player and coach of Botev Plovdiv club died after a two-month struggle with the effects of a stroke, Botev Plovdiv site reported. The public viewing for the Bulgarian football legend will take place on Saturday, 4 May, at the Kolodruma Hall, starting at 10:00 am. The funeral service will start at 1:30 pm at St. Archangel Michael church in the central cemetery park in Plovdiv, followed immediately by the burial ceremony.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Third Zimbabwean Minister Dies of COVID-19 within a Week
- » In Memoriam: Fashion World Bids Farewell to Pierre Cardin
- » In Memoriam: Spy Novels Legend John le Carre Dies Aged 89
- » Date to Remember: The World Lost Frontman of Queen Freddie Mercury 29 Years Ago
- » In Memoriam: Eminent Heart Surgeon Prof. Alexander Chirkov Dies Aged 82
- » In Memoriam: Armen Dzhigarhanyan Passed Away at Age 86