Bulgarian Football Legend Dies Aged 77
Bulgaria’s football legend Dinko Dermendzhiev – Chico died a month before turning 78. Earlier this morning, in the small hours of 1 May, the iconic player and coach of Botev Plovdiv club died after a two-month struggle with the effects of a stroke, Botev Plovdiv site reported. The public viewing for the Bulgarian football legend will take place on Saturday, 4 May, at the Kolodruma Hall, starting at 10:00 am. The funeral service will start at 1:30 pm at St. Archangel Michael church in the central cemetery park in Plovdiv, followed immediately by the burial ceremony.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » In Memorim: Greet Singer of the Mystry of the Bulgaian Voices Choir Passed away at 80
- » Three days of Mourning in Greece in Memory of Composer Mikis Theodorakis
- » In Memoriam: Former US Ambassador to Bulgaria James Pardew Died Aged 77
- » In Memoriam: Vanya Kostova, Favorite Singer of Many Bulgarians, Died Aged 64
- » In Memoriam: Renowned Journalist Georgi Koritarov Died Aged 61
- » In Memoriam: We Have Lost Tatyana the Great, Remarkable Actress Died Aged 87