Bulgarian Football Legend Dies Aged 77
Bulgaria’s football legend Dinko Dermendzhiev – Chico died a month before turning 78. Earlier this morning, in the small hours of 1 May, the iconic player and coach of Botev Plovdiv club died after a two-month struggle with the effects of a stroke, Botev Plovdiv site reported. The public viewing for the Bulgarian football legend will take place on Saturday, 4 May, at the Kolodruma Hall, starting at 10:00 am. The funeral service will start at 1:30 pm at St. Archangel Michael church in the central cemetery park in Plovdiv, followed immediately by the burial ceremony.
- » Max Wright, Who Played the Father in the 80s Cult Sitcom Alf, Dies
- » The Vocalist of Gravity Co, Yavor Zahariev Passed Away
- » The Legendary French Film Director Agnes Varda has Passed Away
- » The Prodigy Vocalist Keith Flint Died
- » Karl Lagerfeld Has Died at Age 85
- » Actor Bruno Ganz Died at the Age of 77