MACEDONIAN PRIME MINISTER TO VISIT BULGARIA
Politics | September 14, 2001, Friday // 00:00
The Macedonian Prime Minister Ljupce Georgijevski accepted the invitation of his Bulgarian counterpart Saxe-Coburg to visit Bulgaria on September 18 and September 19, diplomatic sources from Skopje disclosed. The visit is still expected to be officially confirmed.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Austrian President: Bulgaria is ready for Schengen
- » Bulgaria’s MFA condemned the Decision of North Macedonia to Erase a Bulgarian Association
- » Bulgaria’s President: When we Sell Weapons to Other Countries, We will Set Conditions so that they don’t Reach Ukraine
- » Asylum Applicants in 2022 Increase by 64% in EU, by 86% in Bulgaria
- » President Radev: Bulgaria and 9 other ЕU Countries are not Participating in the Joint Procurement of Ammunition for Ukraine
- » The Migrant Pressure on Bulgaria Intensifies: 1.6 times Increase in the Number of People Caught