Free 'Blue Zone' in Plovdiv on May 1 and 6
Parking is not paid during the days of public holidays, reported NOVA TV.
Plovdiv citizens and guests of the city will be able to park for free in the ''Blue Zone'' on May 1, which is recognized as an official holiday - Labor Day and International Workers' Solidarity.
A stay in the area will not be paid on May 6, when Gergyovden is celebrated, announced OP "Parking and Repatriation".
The working hours of the "Blue Zone" in the city under the hills are from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm on Mondays to Saturdays inclusive.
Parking is not paid during the days of official holidays and their associated weekends.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor