Sofia Municipality Starts an Inspection of Dangerous Buildings in the Center of Sofia
This happens after parts of the building in the city center fell on the sidewalk, reported NOVA TV.
A piece of concrete from a private building fell on the sidewalk at the intersection of Graf Ignatiev St. and Shesti Septemvri St.
There were no injuries or material damage.
The Public Order and Security Directorate cordoned off the site and gave instructions to the owners, who will be inspected by the Sofia Inspectorate and the Architecture and Urban Development Department.
The dangerous building was built in 1955. According to those people who live near the accident told NOVA TV that the repair of Graf Ignatiev also contributed to the destruction of the building.
To make an inspection of all the old buildings in downtown Sofia, the district administration should convene a special commission.
- » Digital Card Guides Volunteers in 'Let's Clean Bulgaria Together' Campaign
- » Parking Lot at the Vasil Levski Stadium Metro Station Will be Open Within 2 Weeks
- » Will There be a Public-Private Partnership in Cybersecurity?
- » The Deadline For Submitting Bids For Cleaning Companies in Sofia Expires
- » White Brotherhood of Bulgaria Gather for Supernatural-like Ritual near Rila Lakes
- » The Fire in the Old Landfill in Svishtov is Under Control, Crews on Site are Monitoring the Situation