Sofia Municipality Starts an Inspection of Dangerous Buildings in the Center of Sofia
This happens after parts of the building in the city center fell on the sidewalk, reported NOVA TV.
A piece of concrete from a private building fell on the sidewalk at the intersection of Graf Ignatiev St. and Shesti Septemvri St.
There were no injuries or material damage.
The Public Order and Security Directorate cordoned off the site and gave instructions to the owners, who will be inspected by the Sofia Inspectorate and the Architecture and Urban Development Department.
The dangerous building was built in 1955. According to those people who live near the accident told NOVA TV that the repair of Graf Ignatiev also contributed to the destruction of the building.
To make an inspection of all the old buildings in downtown Sofia, the district administration should convene a special commission.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor