Serbia and Kosovo Will Continue Talks to Normalize Relations Between the Two Countries
Serbia and Kosovo have agreed to continue talks to normalize relations between the two countries.
This is stated in a declaration by France and Germany, which hosted a Western Balkan Regional Summit in Berlin.
The next meeting dedicated to the dialogue between Belgrade and Pristina will be in Paris on July 1 or 2, Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic said.
Relations between Serbia and Kosovo were further strained after Belgrade opposed Pristina's candidacy for a member of Interpol, and in response Kosovo imposed 100 percent duty on imports of Serbian goods.
- » Northern Macedonia Expects to Receive a Start Date For Talks with the EU
- » Over 160 Migrants Arrived in Greece From Turkey Over the Weekend
- » 2019 Tourist Season in Greece is Extremely Successful
- » Fitch to Lift SEE Countries Credit Ratings upon ERM II, Euro Area Entry
- » Erdogan: Turkey Will Carry Out a Military Operation in Syria
- » Higher Prices For TOL System in Serbia