Serbia and Kosovo Will Continue Talks to Normalize Relations Between the Two Countries
Serbia and Kosovo have agreed to continue talks to normalize relations between the two countries.
This is stated in a declaration by France and Germany, which hosted a Western Balkan Regional Summit in Berlin.
The next meeting dedicated to the dialogue between Belgrade and Pristina will be in Paris on July 1 or 2, Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic said.
Relations between Serbia and Kosovo were further strained after Belgrade opposed Pristina's candidacy for a member of Interpol, and in response Kosovo imposed 100 percent duty on imports of Serbian goods.
- » Greece Will Ask the EU to Impose Sanctions on Turkey
- » Juncker Said that Some EU Countries Still Do Not Agree with the Negotiation Talks with Skopje
- » Stoltenberg: NATO is Ready to Accept Northern Macedonia
- » Johannes Hahn: Thanks to the Treaty with Bulgaria, Northern Macedonia Has Been Invited to the EU
- » Northern Macedonia and Albania Are Expecting to Receive Their Reports From the EC Today
- » Emerging Europe Announces Nominees for 2019 Awards