International Forum "Unlocking the Business Potential of Eastern European Gas Markets'' Will be Launched Today in Sofia
The international forum "Unlocking the Business Potential of Eastern European Gas Markets - Competition, Alternatives, Markets, Projects, Security through Diversification" will begin today in Sofia.
The organizers are the Institute for Energy Research in Washington and the Center for Balkan and Black Sea Studies.
The Opening Session, at 17.00, is on "State of the Natural Gas Market, Trends, Opportunities for Diversification, Supply Alternatives and Transit".
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » "Bulgargaz" offers Gas with another 3% down
- » Bulgarian Grain Producers begin three days of Protest Action
- » Bulgaria, Greece and Italy bought Gas from Azerbaijan for 1.6 Billion Euros in January
- » Bulgaria will sign Agreements with the US and France for the Construction of 4 Nuclear Units at the sites in Kozloduy and Belene
- » Bulgarian iGaming Industry enjoying American Expansion
- » Bulgarian-Turkish Business Forum brought Together over 300 Businesses and Organizations in Burgas