Parking in the Blue and Green Zones in Sofia Will be Free During the Easter holidays
Parking in the Blue and Green Zones in Sofia will be free during the Easter holidays, inform the Sofia City Mobility Center, and the Paid Paid Parking Areas will not work on May 1st and May 6 May - St. George's Day.
At the same time, during the working days, the drivers of cars, which park in forbidden places in the areas of Blue and Green zones, will be warned about the violation with stickers, inform the Sofia Municipality.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend