Good Weather Conditions for Mountain Tourism Today in Bulgaria
Today is favourable for hiking in the mountains, the weather is clear and quiet, the Mountain Rescue Service (MRS) to the Bulgarian Red Cross told Focus News Agency. There is light to moderate wind high in the mountains. At Pamporovo, the lift lines I and II will operate during the holidays. No accidents with tourists were registered in the last 24 hours.
More information is available on MRS’ website, or on 02/ 9632000 and 088 1470.
- » Temperatures Will Drop, the Real Summer Is Expected in the Beginning of August
- » Rain Showers Accompanied by Thunder Today in Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures from 25C in Northeast to 35C in Southwest
- » Economic Losses From Bad Weather in Europe in June Will Cost $ 2 billion
- » Sunny with Highs Between 32C and 37C
- » Will the Weather in Bulgaria Surprise us Next Week?
- » Mount Etna WAKES UP