6-km Traffic Jam on Hemus Highway before Vitinya Tunnel in Direction of Varna
A queue of automobiles of about 6 km has formed on the Hemus motorway before the Vitinya tunnel in the direction of Varna, the Ministry of Interior’s Sofia Regional Directorate said. Police teams are on-site to assist and regulate traffic. Drivers are advised to use alternative routes if possible.
Traffic on the other main roads on the territory of the Sofia Regional Directorate is normal.
- » Bulgaria is Failing to Attract Funding for Science
- » The Bulgarian Ministry of Interior Reports a Drop in Casualties of Car Crashes
- » Expenses of the Bulgarian Family are Growing Faster than Income
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Inspected Construction of Section of Hemus Motorway
- » Construction on the Expansion of the Southern Arc of the Ring Road in Sofia can Start at end of 2019.
- » City Scooters like in Vienna will be soon Roaming the Streets of Sofia