6-km Traffic Jam on Hemus Highway before Vitinya Tunnel in Direction of Varna
A queue of automobiles of about 6 km has formed on the Hemus motorway before the Vitinya tunnel in the direction of Varna, the Ministry of Interior’s Sofia Regional Directorate said. Police teams are on-site to assist and regulate traffic. Drivers are advised to use alternative routes if possible.
Traffic on the other main roads on the territory of the Sofia Regional Directorate is normal.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree