General Transport Strike Blocks Athens on May 1
A general transport strike blocks Athens on May 1, the Greek media reports.
The strike aims to highlight the need for better working conditions and "decent wages".
For the moment, workers in the city's electric railways (ISAP), city buses and trolleybuses have joined the protest.
Metro and tram workers in Athens have not yet decided whether to join the action.
Access to the city center will be hindered by traditional May rallies.
- » Huge Traffic Jams on Bulgaria Blvd. due to the Delayed Repair
- » Bulgarian National Bank Statistics: Every Bulgarian of Working Age Has Loans
- » The Inclusion of a "Purchase Price" in the Receipt Is Anti-European
- » The Work of the NRA's Electronic Sales Portal is Restored
- » Temperatures Will Drop, the Real Summer Is Expected in the Beginning of August
- » Malaria Strain Resistant to Two Key Drugs is Rapidly Spreading