Girl from Varna that Disappeared in Germany was Found
17-year-old Simona from Varna, who disappeared in Germany and was missing for a few days, has been found. She is alive and well, her sister Galinda wrote on Facebook.
Simona Georgieva lives with her family in the Bavarian town of Augsburg. On April 17, around 19.20, the girl left her apartment in the Oberhausen district to buy a doner, and her tracks were lost.
Her phone was switched off and her relatives sought help from the local police.
- » A Gas-Powered Car Ignited in the "Vitinya" Tunnel, There Is an Injured
- » 10 Cars Burned Completely in a Paint Shop at a Big Auto Service in Varna
- » 16 Heavy Traffic Accidents Over the Past 24 Hours in Bulgaria
- » Military Helicopter Crashed in Serbia
- » A Serious Train Crash with Victims and Injured People Occurred in France
- » Car Drove into a Group of Tourists in London, at Least Seven People Are Injured