Girl from Varna that Disappeared in Germany was Found
17-year-old Simona from Varna, who disappeared in Germany and was missing for a few days, has been found. She is alive and well, her sister Galinda wrote on Facebook.
Simona Georgieva lives with her family in the Bavarian town of Augsburg. On April 17, around 19.20, the girl left her apartment in the Oberhausen district to buy a doner, and her tracks were lost.
Her phone was switched off and her relatives sought help from the local police.
- » Two Men have Died in a Pig Farm in Northeastern Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Climber Ivan Tomov Died in the Himalayas
- » Two Heavy Crashes Closed The Road To Danube Bridge 2
- » 200 Pigs Escape After Truck Crashes In The Rish Pass
- » Balloon with Tourists got Stuck in Rocks in the Bulgarian Rhodopes
- » At Least 70 Migrants Drowned off the Coast of Tunisia