Sunny and Warm Today in Bulgaria with Highs Between 23°C and 28°C
Today will be mostly sunny. In the afternoon clouds will develop over West and Central Bulgaria. Rain showers with thunder are forecast in places in the mountain regions. There will be light to moderate wind from southeast. Temperatures will further rise, reaching highs between 23°C and 28°C, lower on the Black Sea coast – about 15-17°C. Air pressure will slowly decrease to just below the average for April towards the end of the day. This is the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology’s forecast for today, meteorologist Georgi Tsekov told Focus News Agency.
- » Temperatures Will Drop, the Real Summer Is Expected in the Beginning of August
- » Rain Showers Accompanied by Thunder Today in Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures from 25C in Northeast to 35C in Southwest
- » Economic Losses From Bad Weather in Europe in June Will Cost $ 2 billion
- » Sunny with Highs Between 32C and 37C
- » Will the Weather in Bulgaria Surprise us Next Week?
- » Mount Etna WAKES UP