Bulgarian Football Coach Takes over a Chinese Team with a Super-contract
Stanimir Stoilov will take over a team from the Chinese Super League "Guangzhou R & F", BTA reports. The Bulgarian specialist leads a final negotiation with the club and is currently in Hong Kong. Currently, Guangzhou R & F is ranked 11th in the ranking.
After six rounds of the season, the team has one win, two draws and three losses.
Last season the team finished 10th. Stoilov will replace Serbian legend Dragan Stojkovic.
- » Ivet Lalova Took First Place In The 200-Meter Race In Osaka
- » Grigor Dimitrov Won his First Match in Geneva
- » Grigor Dimitrov Lost Two More Positions in the Rankings
- » Grigor Dimitrov Negotiates with Becker to Be his New Coach
- » Liverpool stage incredible comeback win over Barcelona
- » The Bulgarian Football Union has Eliminated Vereya from the League due to Match Fixing