Bulgarian Football Coach Takes over a Chinese Team with a Super-contract
Stanimir Stoilov will take over a team from the Chinese Super League "Guangzhou R & F", BTA reports. The Bulgarian specialist leads a final negotiation with the club and is currently in Hong Kong. Currently, Guangzhou R & F is ranked 11th in the ranking.
After six rounds of the season, the team has one win, two draws and three losses.
Last season the team finished 10th. Stoilov will replace Serbian legend Dragan Stojkovic.
- » UEFA Gives Partial Stadium Bans to Bulgaria, Romania for Fan Racism
- » Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic's Championship Win
- » Bulgarian Tennis Star Grigor Dimitrov Drops Out of TOP 50 in the World Rankings
- » Ludogorets Heads for its First Champions League Test
- » Football Club Owners Met with Bulgaria’s Prime Minister
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Have to Pay a Fine Because He Refused to Appear at the Press Conference