New Explosion in Sri Lanka
A new explosion has been heard in Sri Lanka this morning. There are no reports of victims and victims yet. Police officers are checking the case.
Novinite.com recalls that in a series of terrorist attacks on Sunday, 359 people were killed there, and nearly 500 were injured.
The explosion occurred Thursday morning in Pogoda, about 40 kilometers east of Colombo.
Police sources have reported that Muslim brothers have committed two of Sri Lankan's suicide bombings on Easter, part of a wave of bombings that killed more than 320 people, writes NOVA TV.
- » Indonesia's President Suggests New Capital
- » The Number of Refugees in the World Has Reached a Record 70.8 million People, the UN Said
- » Bulgaria Ranks on one of the Last Places for Innovations in EU
- » Trump: ICE Will Begin the Process of Removing the "Millions of Illegal Aliens"
- » At Least 15 People Died after a Ferry Sank Near the Indonesian Island of Java
- » French Football Legend and Former UEFA President Michel Platini Was Arrested