Sunshine Today in Bulgaria with Highs of 21-26°C
Today will be sunny for the most part. In the afternoon, clouds will develop over the mountain regions, but it will rain only in some places. Light wind, mostly from southeast. Day temperatures will reach highs of between 21°C and 26°C, lower on the Black Sea coast – about 14-17°C; in Sofia – nearly 23°C. Air pressure will slightly decrease through the day but will still remain above the average for April, meteorologist Hristo Hristov, National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, told Focus News Agency.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Mexican Zoo - Refuge for Animals During the Pandemic
- » Stricter Control Over Waste Incineration in Bulgaria
- » Mass Killing of Elephants in Ethiopia
- » Poachers Killed One of the Rarest Birds in Bulgaria
- » Two People Have Been Infected With COVID-19 by a Mink
- » Bulgarian State Railways Signed a Contract with Siemens