Ministry of Interior and Road Infrastructure Agency with Special Security Measures For the Holidays
The Ministry of the Interior and the Road Infrastructure Agency (API) with special security measures for the holidays.
Enhanced police presence will be on the main roads in the country. Traffic Police will check drivers for alcohol, drugs and with what speed they are driving. All mobile cameras will be installed.
From 16.00 to 20.00, the traffic on the motorways and main roads of trucks above 12 tonnes will be limited. Alternative routes are provided for long-term repairs.
BDZ promises 19,000 additional seats. Police across the country will be checking also all the bus and train stations, and airports.
- » API Has Selected an International Toll Collection Service Company
- » Bio Farmers in Bulgaria Received Another BGN 9 Million For Organic Farming
- » Bulgaria to Take Over Rotating PABSEC Presidency
- » Bulgaria is Part of the 8 Countries Where a New Supercomputer will be Installed
- » Bulgarian Trade Unions and Employers Against Reduction of VAT on Flour and Medicines
- » Bulgarian Cabinet Adopted the Annual Report of the Council for Disaster Risk Reduction