More than 280,000 Bulgarians Will Travel During the Easter Holiday
Additional traffic police patrols on the highways will monitor the traffic, reported NOVA TV.
More than 280,000 Bulgarians will travel during the Easter holidays. Additional traffic police patrols on the highways will monitor the traffic.
Traditionally, the roads to Serbia and Greece, as well as the Trakia and Hemus highways will be the most busy.Alternative routes are planned through the Sub-Balkan Road and the Iskar Gorge, due to repairs.
In order to avoid serious traffic, the regional ministry introduced a heavy goods truck ban on the most busy days from 16.00pm to 20.00pm..
There is also increased police presence around rail stations, airports and ports.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend