Suggestions for Sofia to Be Declared the European Capital of Intelligent Tourism
Sofia to be declared the European Capital of Intelligent Tourism in 2020.
The idea is by the National Tourism Board, which yesterday held its 6th annual meeting.
It was on its board that they announced their intention to work for such an application, which was also supported by the mayor Yordanka Fandakova.
"In its history, Sofia ranks equally with the ancient European capitals of Rome and Athens, tourists see this," said the mayor of the city of Sofia.
The efforts of the local administration were also directed at the development of congress and weekend tourism, it became clear from Fandakova's statement at the opening of the meeting. According to the data, Bulgaria is most visited by guests from Germany, Great Britain, Israel and France.
- » Boyko Borissov For the Guardian: I Have Been Around the World and I Can Say that There is no Better Place to Live in the EU
- » GDP in the 1st Quarter of 2019 Increased by 0.5% in the EU-28
- » We Can Check Our Voting Section Over the Internet, by SMS or by Phone
- » Bulgarian Prime Minister Borisov: There is no Reason to Resign after the EP Elections
- » Bulgarian Ministry of the Interior Opens 24-hour Hotline for Reports on European Election Process Violations
- » European Auditors will Check how Money is Spent on Roads in Bulgaria and 3 More Countries