Rain with Sand from Sahara in Smolyan
Rain, mixed with sand particle, was witnessed today in Smolyan. Most likely, it is a colorful precipitation of sand from the Sahara, which is usually observed in the spring in the region, explained Rozhen Meteorological Station.
In the region of Rozhen during the day has also fallen light snow.
The weather station will summarize tomorrow whether or not in other settlements in the Smolyan region a colorful rainfall is observed.
- » Temperatures Will Drop, the Real Summer Is Expected in the Beginning of August
- » Rain Showers Accompanied by Thunder Today in Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures from 25C in Northeast to 35C in Southwest
- » Economic Losses From Bad Weather in Europe in June Will Cost $ 2 billion
- » Sunny with Highs Between 32C and 37C
- » Will the Weather in Bulgaria Surprise us Next Week?
- » Mount Etna WAKES UP