Pediatricians from Sofia are Ready for Collective Resignations if they are not Heard
Prof. Dr. Ivan Mitev Specialised Children's Hospital in Sofia is protesting again, the Bulgarian National Television reported. In less than a week, this will be the second protest of the only hospital specialised in children's diseases in Bulgaria. The doctors continue to insist on a special status of the medical facility and on removing admission limits. They also demand that the problem of low salaries and staff shortages be addressed as well. The health ministry has pledged extra funding and said the new status of the hospital could become a fact in two years when it would become part of the future National Children's Hospital.
- » Candidate for the Concession of Sofia Airport Will Build a National Stadium
- » NIMH: Code Yellow Warning For Heavy Rain with Thunder and Hail
- » Most of the High Schools Graduates Will Sit a Biology or English Exam
- » Fishing for White Sand Mussels in the Black Sea is Prohibited
- » Sofia University Celebrates 175 years of Bulgarian journalism
- » Bulgaria and Northern Macedonia will Work Together against Human Traffic