Considerable Clouds Today in Bulgaria, Rain in Some Places
Today, considerable cloudiness expected, with rain in some places, mostly in the west part, meteorologist Krasimir Stoev of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told Focus News Agency. A light to moderate wind from the east-southeast will continue to blow. Maximum temperatures between 15°C and 20°C. The atmospheric pressure will rise and will be higher than the April average.
Considerable clouds along the Black Sea coast as well, but rain is not expected. Light to moderate eastern wind. Maximum temperatures: 13-16°C.
Clouds in the mountains with spells of rain mainly in the massifs of Western Bulgaria, light snow over 1,800 m. A moderate southern wind will turn its direction in the afternoon and will start blowing from the southwest in the highest parts and will increase. Maximum temperature at 1,200 m about 9°C, and at 2,000 m about 2°C.
- » Two Powerful Earthquakes Registered in Indonesia Minutes Ago!
- » Indonesia Returns Tonnes of Waste to the West
- » Mostly Cloudy Weather Today, Rain is Expected in Many Areas
- » It Will Be Mostly Sunny Today, Isolated Showers Are Possible in the Mountains
- » Тhis Summer Was the Hottest on Record in the Northern Hemisphere
- » Neno Dimov: Less than 3% of the Imported Waste in 2018 Is Burned in TPPs