IMF CHIEF TO BULGARIA CANCELLED HIS VISIT
Politics | September 14, 2001, Friday // 00:00
The IMF leader to Bulgaria Jerald Schiff cancelled his visit to Bulgaria on September 14, the mission in Bulgaria announced. Talks between the government and the fund were planned for the visit. The cancellation is probably because of the changes in the international situation. A team of IMF experts arrived in Bulgaria on September 11 for talks with the government.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Austrian President: Bulgaria is ready for Schengen
- » Bulgaria’s MFA condemned the Decision of North Macedonia to Erase a Bulgarian Association
- » Bulgaria’s President: When we Sell Weapons to Other Countries, We will Set Conditions so that they don’t Reach Ukraine
- » Asylum Applicants in 2022 Increase by 64% in EU, by 86% in Bulgaria
- » President Radev: Bulgaria and 9 other ЕU Countries are not Participating in the Joint Procurement of Ammunition for Ukraine
- » The Migrant Pressure on Bulgaria Intensifies: 1.6 times Increase in the Number of People Caught