EU Commissioner Mariya Gabriel to Hold Discussions in Schools on Online Safety and Cyber Security
Bulgaria's EU Commissioner for Digital Economy and Society Mariya Gabriel will hold discussions with pupils in two schools in Sofia’s Ovcha Kupel quarter on 23 April on "Internet Security and Resistance to Cyberattacks", said the press office of the EC Representation in Bulgaria. The Commissioner will present to young people online safety initiatives and campaigns, and cyber security measures implemented throughout the EU, as well as cyber hygiene guidelines.
The first discussion will take place at the National Secondary Comprehensive School “Sofia” at 9.30 am, and the second one will be held at the 149 Ivan Hadzhiyski School at 01.00 pm.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Fees are Increasing in most Bulgarian Universities
- » One in Ten Bulgarians between the ages of 18 and 24 has Dropped out of School Early
- » Working as a Bulgarian Student in Europe: What You Need to Know About Work Permits
- » Bulgaria: A Draft Regulation provides for Military training for 10th and 11th Grade Students
- » 15.2% are the Teachers under 35 in Bulgaria, 54 is the Average Age
- » Bulgaria: The Affordable Option for Quality Education in Europe