The Bulgarian Ministry of Defence Opens the Bids for a Multi-patrol Vessel
The replies of states sent following a request by the Ministry of Defense to submit a proposal on the project to acquire two multi-functional modular patrol vessels for the Navy will be opened on Monday, April 22, in the Solemn Hall of the Ministry of Defense at 10.00.
All the proposals submitted to the shipbuilding companies "Fr. Lurssen Werft GmbH & Co.KG "(Germany)," MTG - Dolphin "(Bulgaria) and" FINCANTIERI "(Italy), will be open to the public by the Interdepartmental Working Group appointed by order of the Prime Minister.
It is chaired by Deputy Defense Minister Anatoly Velichkov and Vice-President of the Navy Rear Admiral Mitko Petev, and there are representatives of the Ministry of Defense, the Ministry of Economy, the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the State Agency for National Security.
- » Bulgarian PM: The Presence of Russian Ships During our Black Sea Military Drills is Normal
- » NATO Continues Maritime Exercise in Bulgaria
- » PM Borissov: The F-16 Fighting Falcons Should Be Paid Immediately
- » Parliament’s Defence Committee Approved Contracts with the US for F-16 Aircrafts
- » NATO: The United States has About 150 Nuclear Bombs in Europe
- » U.S. Joins 11 NATO Allies for Breeze 2019 Maritime Exercise in Bulgaria