6 Iran-Bulgaria Cooperation Deals Signed
Six memorandums of understanding were penned between Iran and Bulgaria with an aim to strengthen bilateral relations, reports MenaFN.
Under the agreements, Iran will boost its collaboration with Bulgaria within various areas that include trade, postal services, meteorology, standardization policies as well as ports and marine transport.
Both sides inked the deals while discussions were being held between Iranian Minister of Roads and Urban Development Mohammad Eslami and top Bulgarian officials.
During their talks, means to develop relations in energy, agriculture, information technologies, youth and sports, and tourism were discussed.
- » Bulgarian President: For Bulgaria, Germany is a Strategic Partner in the EU and a Very Close Partner in NATO
- » The Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office and the European Investment Bank Signed a Memorandum of Understanding
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov Talked with German Foreign Minister Heiko Maas
- » Germany's Foreign Minister Arrives in Sofia
- » 31 Projects on the Cross-Border Program with Serbia Have Been Approved
- » Switzerland Removes Restrictions on the Work and Establishment of Bulgarians