Plane Crashed near Plovdiv, Two Died
Two people died after a small plane fell in the land near the stadium of the village of Orizari in Plovdiv.
The identity of the pilot has been established. His companion is unknown. According to eyewitnesses, the wing of the plane has broken into the air.
The incident happened around 10:20 am this morning. The fire department and the police are in place.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Magnitude 6,2 Earthquake Shook Indonesia, Dead and Injured Reported
- » Another Earthquake in Croatia
- » Magnitude 4,4 Earthquake Rocked Greece This Night
- » Bulgaria: Two Municipalities in Rhodopes Declare State of Emergency, Rains Don’t Stop
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister: Real Winter Coming on Friday, Stay Alert
- » State of Emergency Declared in Many Regions of Bulgaria, Heavy Rains Caused Massive Power Outage