Special Operation in Vidin Against a Group for Human Trafficking and Money Laundering
The Specialized Prosecutor's Office, the Directorate for Combating Organized Crime and the ODIHR-Vidin, with the support of the Gendarmerie Directorate at the Ministry of Interior, are investigating an organized crime group for human trafficking for begging (mainly in the Kingdom of Sweden) and money laundering.
Investigative actions are being conducted in the village of Drenovets, Ruzhintsi municipality, announced the state indictment.
There are searches, searches, seizures, interviews with witnesses.
- » 25 200 Cigarettes Without an Excise Band were Found in Kyustendil
- » 11 Foreigners Were Arrested on The Maritsa Motorway, Near Svilengrad
- » Attacker Detained after Stabbing a 16-year-old in Sofia
- » Bulgarian Customs Officers Detained 30,000 kg of Unregistered Hookah Tobacco
- » Regional Court of Plovdiv Left in Custody Conductor who Molest Teenage Girl
- » Woman In Her 30s Was Found Dead In The Orlandovtsi Neighbourhood Of Sofia