Special Operation in Vidin Against a Group for Human Trafficking and Money Laundering
The Specialized Prosecutor's Office, the Directorate for Combating Organized Crime and the ODIHR-Vidin, with the support of the Gendarmerie Directorate at the Ministry of Interior, are investigating an organized crime group for human trafficking for begging (mainly in the Kingdom of Sweden) and money laundering.
Investigative actions are being conducted in the village of Drenovets, Ruzhintsi municipality, announced the state indictment.
There are searches, searches, seizures, interviews with witnesses.
- » More than 3 kg of Gold and Silver Jewels Were Detaied at "Kapitan Andreevo"
- » A New Hacker Attack against the Commission for Personal Data Protection Was Prevented
- » Bulgarian Driver Who Was Transporting Illegal Immigrants Was Arrested in Italy
- » 380 kg of Smuggled Tobacco Were Seized in Vidin
- » Female Suicide Bomber Killed 6 People in Pakistan
- » Taken Driving License and Hefty Fine for Driving in the Opposite Side of the Hemus Highway