Targovishte Municipality is the most Transparent Institution in Bulgaria
Targovishte Municipality is ranked first in transparency among all institutions in the country in 2019. It is an ascent with eight positions for the municipality, according to the annual assessment of the transparency of the national and local authorities in Bulgaria. The rating is prepared by the Access to Information Program.
In the next three places there are three other municipalities - Devnya, Belogradchik and Bansko. The Council of Ministers is fifth.
The most opaque institutions in the country are the National Compensatory Housing Fund, the National Plant Protection Service and the Regional Health Inspection in Vidin.
More than one third of ministries have published accessible information on their sites, reported by AIP. A total of 55% of the institutions have posted their employees' declarations of conflicts of interest.
- » Telenor Сtarts 5G Тrials Аcross Bulgaria
- » International Software Security Conference Opens in Bulgaria
- » President Rumen Radev Vetoed the Law on the Ratification of Contracts Relating to the Purchase of F-16
- » Lozan Panov: There Is a Risk for the Chief Prosecutor Election to Be Left with only One Nomination
- » NSSI with 11% Higher First-Quarter Social Security Contributions
- » The EC Sends Experts to Bulgaria Due to the African Swine Fever