Ministry of Interior: Telephone Fraudsters Earn BGN 8-10 million Per Year
The prime minister Boyko Borissov called for urgent measures, reported Nova TV.
Between BGN 8 and 10 million per year wins the so-called '' Allo mafia''. The data were submitted by the Ministry of Interior at a meeting attended by the Chief Prosecutor and the Prime Minister.
Borissov announced that the state should seriously address the problem in order not to become elderly victims of telephone fraudsters.
"Practice shows that a systematic approach is needed. In addition to arrests, efforts must also be made to prevent, "said Prosecutor General Sotir Tsatsarov.
- » Bulgaria is Failing to Attract Funding for Science
- » The Bulgarian Ministry of Interior Reports a Drop in Casualties of Car Crashes
- » Expenses of the Bulgarian Family are Growing Faster than Income
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Inspected Construction of Section of Hemus Motorway
- » Construction on the Expansion of the Southern Arc of the Ring Road in Sofia can Start at end of 2019.
- » City Scooters like in Vienna will be soon Roaming the Streets of Sofia